Photos 11th and 12th session
- Generating ‘Now Moments’ using the bird glove puppet to a background of bird song.
- To present and use the residents paper mache puppets.
- Sing a long, if requested by residents
- Sensory shiny object to engage with
- Making bird shadow puppets on residents lap trays
- Shadow Puppet show ‘A little bird told me so’
Walk with me
Feel it but not able to see it.
Placing it so I can find it
I choose to call my puppet Ruby
I am happy that I made this
I made this bird puppet
Show me you love me
My puppets called John
A shiney sensory present
HUM HUM HUM
Making Shadow puppets
Our Shadow Puppets
The birds like Beech Court but don’t like the cat
The cat chased the birds
The cat was given a new collar with a bell on, and they lived happy ever after.
My glove puppet
glove puppet bird
my glove puppet talks